The HTC Superfloor process uses HTC diamond tools fitted to HTC planetary grinding machines and involves grinding away the weaker top surface of the floor to expose and refine the harder layers of the concrete.
Benefits of HTC Superfloor™ Polished Concrete Floors
- A polished and glossy floor – yet not slippery
- A more even floor, allowing quieter forklift truck traffic
- Light-reflecting for a lighter, brighter working environment
- A hard durable floor that’s resistant to wear
- Environmentally friendly flooring, made with natural materials
- Economical – extremely low maintenance costs and long life span
- Easy to Clean
Sub Floor Preparation
It is vitally important that the substrate of any floor is sound. Britannia Industrial Flooring Ltd has vast experience in this field and ensures this, using our own UK fleet of dust-free HTC diamond grinding equipment. Our equipment is used to create stunning polished concrete floors and also deployed to prepare floors to an unbeatable standard prior to a resin floor installation.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Precise cleaning and maintenance needs are dependent on the Polished Concrete flooring type installed. Full written cleaning and maintenance guide will be provided on installation.